Best Price Guarantee
We believe getting the language course you want for the lowest price in Amsterdam is possible. That’s why we have created our Best Price Guarantee, so you can always book your language course with confidence.
What is the Best Price Guarantee?
We guarantee you’re getting the lowest price. If you find a better hourly rate for an English group course, up to 11 people, face-to-face (on-site or online at a recognised language school), in Amsterdam, within 48 hours from your course registration, we will refund the difference of the hourly rate.
Why MixTree Languages has the best prices in Amsterdam
MixTree Languages is a language school and a non profit cultural association that provides high quality language courses at an affordable price. We also organise social, artistic and educative events which our students and the public can take part in.
Being a non profit organisation means that we are not allowed to make any profit. In other words, we can assure that the course fees are spent only to cover the costs of the English course (teachers, space rental, materials, promotion and administration costs).
The advantage for the students is that MixTree can provide high quality language courses (We only work with highly qualified (minimum CELTA or TEFL) and experienced native English teachers) at an affordable price (including teaching materials and registration costs).
Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM
For our spacious classrooms, additional measures have been taken to help ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff. We actively enforce the 1.5-metre rule and face masks when not seated in class.
Our classrooms have 2 entrances and are cleaned thoroughly before and after each group class. Hand sanitiser will also be provided in the building.
Live-Online Evening English Courses
The aim of our Evening English courses is to enable participants to successfully use English to improve their professional life and to make more social connections.
Number of lessons
12 lessons (2 hrs. each)
Number of hours
Lessons per week
2 lessons per week
Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
AUGUST 2, 2021
In our Live-Online Evening course we use Zoom to create online classrooms. This program offers an excellent alternative to our in-person lessons. Our online lessons are as fun and interactive as our face-to-face courses.
No one else has our teachers.
MixTree Languages teachers are highly qualified, have at least 5 years of teaching experience. You get the same great quality teaching in our virtual classrooms, because it’s the same great teachers.
As always, all our teachers are native English speakers, CELTA or TEFL-qualified and many are Delta-qualified.
Students will learn with their ML teacher and classmates online in live real-time lessons, including online group work with other students and online student social activities.
The following LIVE-ONLINE Evening courses start every 6 weeks:
• The A2 Course is for pre-intermediate students who can already speak a little about themselves, but may need to strengthen some areas of basic grammar and vocabulary
• The B1 Course is for intermediate students who are ready to deepen their understanding of English grammar and expand their vocabulary on a variety of topics
• The B2 Course is for upper-intermediate students who will tackle more advanced grammar structures and focus on vocabulary tasks that require a stronger command of written and spoken English
• The C1 course is for advanced students who want to strengthen their existing grammar skills, learn activate more nuanced vocabulary and refine the way they use English in their personal or professional lives. Read more..
• The Business English Course is for advanced students who will tackle more advanced grammar structures and focus on vocabulary tasks that require a stronger command of written and spoken English. Read more..
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ programmes are effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality course materials (included in the course price). You will receive a digital folder with reference materials the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our Language Exchange meet-up (now free online)
All our courses at MixTree Languages emphasise interactive learning in a supportive community, and on this LIVE-ONLINE Evening English course you can expect:
- To activate your English through discussion, role plays and presentations
- To do preparation work at home – ‘passive’ work such as reading/listening. This maximises our time for speaking and language feedback in class
Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers
- To use professional, relevant materials – we select materials which respond to the interests and needs of our students, and which support the interactive way of learning at MixTree Languages.
If you don’t live in Amsterdam or you don’t like commuting,. online lessons are the perfect option for you!
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one-to-one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
|4 Courses||Elementary A2; Intermediate B1; Upper-Intermediate B2; Advanced C1|
|Start dates||August 2 and August 30, 2021|
|Days||2 days per week – Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday|
|Time||19.00 to 21.00|
|Location||Live-Online with Zoom|
|Classroom hours||24 hours over 6 weeks|
|Group size||6 – 10 participants|
|Course book||(included in the course price)|
|Free Level test|
|Course price||360 euro|