Live-Online Evening English Courses
Our Live-Online Evening English Courses are designed for those who wish to improve their English communication, expand their vocabulary and improve pronunciation. The aim of our Evening English courses is to enable participants to successfully use English to improve their professional life and to make more social connections.
In our Live-Online Evening course we use Zoom to create online classrooms. This program offers an excellent alternative to our in-person lessons. Our online lessons are as fun and interactive as our face-to-face courses.
No one else has our teachers.
MixTree Languages teachers are highly qualified, have at least 5 years of teaching experience. You get the same great quality teaching in our virtual classrooms, because it’s the same great teachers.
As always, all our teachers are native English speakers, CELTA or TEFL-qualified and many are Delta-qualified.
Students will learn with their ML teacher and classmates online in live real-time lessons, including online group work with other students and online student social activities.
The following LIVE-ONLINE courses start every 6 weeks:
• The A2 Course is for pre-intermediate students who can already speak a little about themselves, but may need to strengthen some areas of basic grammar and vocabulary
• The B1 Course is for intermediate students who are ready to deepen their understanding of English grammar and expand their vocabulary on a variety of topics
• The B2 Course is for upper-intermediate students who will tackle more advanced grammar structures and focus on vocabulary tasks that require a stronger command of written and spoken English
• The C1 course is for advanced students who want to strengthen their existing grammar skills, learn activate more nuanced vocabulary and refine the way they use English in their personal or professional lives.
• The Business English Course is for advanced students who will tackle more advanced grammar structures and focus on vocabulary tasks that require a stronger command of written and spoken English. Read more..
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ programmes are expertly designed to help you improve your grammar, expand your vocabulary and feel more confident speaking. ‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality course materials (included in the course price). You will receive a digital folder with reference materials the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our Language Exchange meet-up (now free online)
All our courses at MixTree Languages emphasise interactive learning in a supportive community, and on this LIVE-ONLINE Evening English course you can expect:
- To activate your English through discussion, role plays and presentations
- To do preparation work at home – ‘passive’ work such as reading/listening. This maximises our time for speaking and language feedback in class
Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers
- To use professional, relevant materials – we select materials which respond to the interests and needs of our students, and which support the interactive way of learning at MixTree Languages.
Our live English online courses are just like being in a real classroom, but you’ll be learning from the comfort of your home or office. You can ask questions, make comments and interact with your teacher.
If you don’t live in Amsterdam or you don’t like commuting, online lessons are the perfect option for you!
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
|Levels||Elementary A2; Intermediate B1; Upper-Intermediate B2; Advanced C1|
|Start dates||January 18, March 1, April 12 and May 24, 2021|
|Days||2 days per week – Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday – 6 weeks|
|Time||19.00 to 21.00|
|Location||Live-Online with Zoom|
|Classroom hours||24 hours over 6 weeks|
|Group size||5 – 8 participants|
|Course book||(included in the course price)|
|Free Level test|
|Course price||360 euro|