Best Price Guarantee
We believe getting the language course you want for the lowest price in Amsterdam is possible. That’s why we have created our Best Price Guarantee, so you can always book your language course with confidence.
What is the Best Price Guarantee?
We guarantee you’re getting the lowest price. If you find a better hourly rate for an English group course, up to 11 people, face-to-face (on-site at a recognised language school), in Amsterdam, within 48 hours from your course registration, we will refund the difference of the hourly rate.
Why MixTree Languages has the best prices in Amsterdam
MixTree Languages is a language school and a non profit cultural association that provides high quality language courses at an affordable price. We also organise social, artistic and educative events which our students and the public can take part in.
Being a non profit organisation means that we are not allowed to make any profit. In other words, we can assure that the course fees are spent only to cover the costs of the English course (teachers, space rental, materials, promotion and administration costs).
The advantage for the students is that MixTree can provide high quality language courses (We only work with highly qualified (minimum CELTA or TEFL) and experienced native English teachers) at an affordable price (including teaching materials and registration costs).
Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM
For our spacious classrooms, additional measures have been taken to help ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff. We actively enforce the 1.5-metre rule and face masks when not seated in class.
Our classrooms have 2 entrances and are cleaned thoroughly before and after each group class. Hand sanitiser will also be provided in the building.
Morning English Courses
The aim of our Morning English courses is to enable participants to successfully use English to improve their professional life and to make more social connections.
Number of lessons
12 lessons (2,5 hrs. each)
Number of hours
Lessons per week
2 lessons per week
Monday & Wednesday, or Tuesday & Thursday
OCTOBER 2, 2023
The following 2 courses start every 6 weeks:
• The A2 Course is for elementary students who can already speak a little about themselves but may need to strengthen some areas of basic grammar and vocabulary.
• The B1 Course is for intermediate students who are ready to deepen their understanding of English grammar and expand their vocabulary on a variety of topics.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
- Focused on you: your detailed level assessment will place you on the correct course and our teachers will support you to develop personalised learning goals. You will receive regular feedback on your language to help you improve.
- Highly interactive: we use an innovative approach to maximise the time you have for speaking, discussing, and role playing in class. Speaking is the most effective way to improve your English.
Why MixTree Languages?
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high-quality course materials. Our courses use the fun and engaging English File textbook series, which includes additional online practice for self-study. The book is included in the course price, and you will receive your book on the first day of class.
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our Language Exchange meetup.
Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM:
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one-to-one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
|2 Courses||Elementary A2; Intermediate B1|
|Start dates||October 2 and November 13, 2023 and January 15, 2024|
|Days||Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday|
|Time||09.30 to 12.00|
|Location||in the heart of Amsterdam, Eerste Weteringplantsoen 2C|
|Classroom hours||30 hours over 6 weeks|
|Group size||6 – 11 participants|
*The book is included in the course fee. You will receive the book on the first day of class unless you already have the book from a previous course. We provide one book per level.
|Free Level test|
|Course price||495 euro|