Business English Course in Amsterdam
Do you want to communicate more confidently with international colleagues and clients? Would you like to professionalize your CV, emails and networking skills? Discover the interactive Business English Course at MixTree Languages.
Available to upper-intermediate and advanced students, the course offers the perfect mix of speaking and fun to boost your business communication skills.
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ Business English programme is expertly designed to help you expand your business vocabulary, practise communication skills and so feel more confident speaking in meetings, presentations and other key business settings. You will also be in a small group (max. 12) and so you will benefit from more personal feedback from your teacher.
‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality materials. You will receive a folder with reference materials the first day of your course.
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our English Cafe meetup
Through interactive classroom activities your experienced and qualified teachers support you to practise your English grammar and speaking, and give you feedback to improve. With interesting and challenging preparation tasks your learning continues at home, supported by high quality materials.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
- Focused on you: your detailed level assessment will place you on the correct course and our teachers will support you to develop personalised learning goals. You will receive regular feedback on your language to help you improve.
- Highly interactive: we use an innovative approach to maximise the time you have for speaking, discussing, and role playing in class. Speaking is the most effective way to improve your English.
So if you are looking for a professional, affordable and effective Business English course to improve your grammar and speaking confidence, then join us at MixTree Languages!
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
How will I learn?
- Through active participation in role-plays, mock meetings and engaging tasks
- With material uniquely adapted for you and your classmates based on your group’s needs
- By completing unique read and written tasks in preparation for each class
- Through the constructive feedback and corrections of your teacher
What will I learn?
- Vital business skills and vocabulary on a range of topics, including interviewing, networking, leading meetings, marketing, negotiating, conducting business by phone, and much more
- How to listen to and understand international accents of English
- Pronunciation tips to help you be better understood
- Advanced grammar structures to make you a more accurate, specific and nuanced speaker
What will I gain?
- The confidence to attend interviews, participate in meetings, and make proposals in English
- A greater understanding of how to work across cultures and languages
- Stronger, more flexible grammar and an expanded vocabulary
- Practical presentations skills and experience
- A personalized end-of-course evaluation with your teacher
|Levels||Upper-intermediate B2 and Advanced C1|
|Start dates||September 15 and November 3, 2020|
|Days||Tuesday and Thursday|
|Time||18.30 – 21.00|
|Classroom hours||30 hours – 6 weeks in total|
|Group size||7 – 12 participants|