Best Price Guarantee
We believe getting the language course you want for the lowest price in Amsterdam is possible. That’s why we have created our Best Price Guarantee, so you can always book your language course with confidence.
What is the Best Price Guarantee?
We guarantee you’re getting the lowest price. If you find a better hourly rate for an English group course, up to 11 people, face-to-face (on-site or online at a recognised language school), in Amsterdam, within 48 hours from your course registration, we will refund the difference of the hourly rate.
Why MixTree Languages has the best prices in Amsterdam
MixTree Languages is a language school and a non profit cultural association that provides high quality language courses at an affordable price. We also organise social, artistic and educative events which our students and the public can take part in.
Being a non profit organisation means that we are not allowed to make any profit. In other words, we can assure that the course fees are spent only to cover the costs of the English course (teachers, space rental, materials, promotion and administration costs).
The advantage for the students is that MixTree can provide high quality language courses (We only work with highly qualified (minimum CELTA or TEFL) and experienced native English teachers) at an affordable price (including teaching materials and registration costs).
Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM
For our spacious classrooms, additional measures have been taken to help ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff. We actively enforce the 1.5-metre rule and face masks when not seated in class.
Our classrooms have 2 entrances and are cleaned thoroughly before and after each group class. Hand sanitiser will also be provided in the building.
Live-Online Business English Course
Available to upper-intermediate and advanced students, the course offers the perfect mix of speaking and fun to boost your business communication skills.
Number of lessons
12 lessons (2 hrs. each)
Number of hours
Lessons per week
2 lessons per week
Tuesday & Thursday
OCTOBER 3, 2023
Do you want to communicate more confidently with international colleagues and clients? Would you like to professionalize your CV, emails and networking skills? Discover the interactive Business English Course at MixTree Languages.
For our Live-Online Business English course we use Zoom to create online classrooms. We are convinced this program offers an excellent alternative to our in-person lessons, and we have strived to make our online lessons as fun and interactive as we normally do.
No one else has our teachers.
MixTree Languages teachers are highly qualified, have at least 5 years of teaching experience. You get the same great quality teaching in our virtual classrooms, because it’s the same great teachers.
As always, all our teachers are native English speakers, CELTA or TEFL-qualified and many are Delta-qualified.
Students will learn with their ML teacher and classmates online in live real-time lessons, including online group work with other students and online student social activities.
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ Business English programme is expertly designed to help you expand your business vocabulary, practise communication skills and so feel more confident speaking in meetings, presentations and other key business settings. You will also be in a small group (max. 8) and so you will benefit from more personal feedback from your teacher.
Our popular ‘Activate your English’ programmes are effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember
- Your learning is supported by high quality materials.
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere and have the opportunity to socialise and practise your English also through your class WhatsApp group and at our Language Exchange meet-up (now free online)
Through interactive classroom activities your experienced and qualified teachers support you to practise your English grammar and speaking, and give you feedback to improve. With interesting and challenging preparation tasks your learning continues at home, supported by high quality materials.
Why MixTree Languages?
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
- Focused on you: your detailed level assessment will place you on the correct course and our teachers will support you to develop personalised learning goals. You will receive regular feedback on your language to help you improve.
- Highly interactive: we use an innovative approach to maximise the time you have for speaking, discussing, and role playing in class. Speaking is the most effective way to improve your English.
If you don’t live in Amsterdam or you don’t like commuting…online lessons are the perfect option for you!
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one-to-one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
How will I learn?
- Through active participation in role-plays, mock meetings and engaging tasks
- With material uniquely adapted for you and your classmates based on your group’s needs
- By completing unique read and written tasks in preparation for each class
- Through the constructive feedback and corrections of your teacher
What will I learn?
- Vital business skills and vocabulary on a range of topics, including interviewing, networking, leading meetings, marketing, negotiating, conducting business by phone, and much more
- How to listen to and understand international accents of English
- Pronunciation tips to help you be better understood
- Advanced grammar structures to make you a more accurate, specific and nuanced speaker
What will I gain?
- The confidence to attend interviews, participate in meetings, and make proposals in English
- A greater understanding of how to work across cultures and languages
- Stronger, more flexible grammar and an expanded vocabulary
- Practical presentations skills and experience
- A personalized end-of-course evaluation with your teacher
|Levels||Upper-intermediate B2+ / Advanced C1|
|Start dates||October 3 and November 14, 2023 and January 16, 2024|
|Days||Tuesday & Thursday|
|Time||19.00 – 21.00|
|Location||Live-Online with Zoom|
|Classroom hours||24 hours – 6 weeks in total|
|Group size||5 – 8 participants|
|Course book||You can buy your e-book here (please wait until after your Level Check and your e-mail confirmation for the course before buying the e-book)|
|Free Level test|
|Course price||360 euro|