English for Beginners Course in Amsterdam
Our school has adapted: 1.5 metre social distance, hand sanitiser at school, face masks when not seated in class.
If you have never studied English before and want to get started, our A1 ‘Activate your English’ course will help you begin using English confidently.
Your experienced, friendly teacher will help you develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. The course will teach you to communicate with others and understand basic information.
‘Activate your English’ at MixTree Languages is effective because:
- You activate your grammar through a focus on speaking, which makes it easier to remember!
- You will receive a folder with hight quality course materials (included in the course price) on the first day of your course. You don’t need to buy any books!
- Your experienced teachers guide you to develop personalised learning goals.
- You learn in a friendly, fun atmosphere! You can socialise and practise your English through your class’s WhatsApp group and at our Language Exchange meetup.
Through interactive classroom activities your experienced and qualified teachers encourage you to practise your English grammar and speaking, and give you feedback to improve. With interesting and challenging preparation tasks your learning continues at home.
Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM:
For our spacious classrooms, additional measures have been taken to help ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff. We actively enforce the 1.5-metre rule.
Our classrooms have 2 entrances and are cleaned thoroughly before and after each group class. You can bring hand sanitiser into the classroom if you wish. Hand sanitiser will also be provided in the building.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
- Focused on you: your detailed level assessment will place you in the correct course and our teachers will work with you to develop personalised learning goals. You will receive regular feedback on your language to help you improve.
- Highly interactive: we use an innovative approach to maximise the time you have for speaking, discussing, and role playing in class. Speaking is the most effective way to improve your English.
If you are looking for a professional, affordable and effective English course to improve your grammar and speaking confidence, join us at MixTree Languages!
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
|Start dates||November 23, 2020 and January 26, 2021|
|Days||3 days per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday|
|Time||from 10.00 to 12.00|
|Location||Heart of Amsterdam, Eerste Weteringplantsoen 2C|
|Classroom hours||24 hours over 4 weeks|
|Group size||5 – 8 participants|
|Course book||(included in the course price)|
|Free Level test|
|Course price||420 euro|