Distance and cleaning – COVID-19 guidelines of the RIVM
For our spacious classrooms, additional measures have been taken to help ensure the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff. We actively enforce the 1.5-metre rule and face masks when not seated in class.
Our classrooms have 2 entrances and are cleaned thoroughly before and after each group class. Hand sanitiser will also be provided in the building.
Private English Courses and One-to-One Lessons
Do you wish to broaden your job opportunities or are you applying for university or perhaps trying to make new social connections? Join Mixtree Languages and become more at ease when speaking English.
€68,- / hour
Our Private English one-to-one lessons or group courses can be created entirely around your needs and interests.
First we will arrange a free 15 minute consultation, in person or via Zoom with one of our senior teachers, to discuss your goals and assess your oral level. After this consultation we will create a provisional programme of study for you and, once you are happy with this, we can book your course.
Our private English one-to-one lessons or group courses are available for all levels of English and will be given one-to-one or for groups from 2 to 8 people.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
MixTree Languages offers English private lessons in:
- General English at all levels: focus on speaking, listening, grammar and/or writing
- Business English
- Preparation for a job interview (improving CV and cover letter)
- Pronunciation and accent reduction
- Preparation of the following Cambridge exams: IELTS (General and Academic), PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC Preliminary, BEC Vantage, BEC Higher
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and formal language
- English for HR managers
- Conducting an interview
- Effective email composition
- Interpersonal communication for management and leadership
- Negotiation strategies
- English for specific purposes (legal English, medical English, etc.)
If you prefer online one-to-one lessons, click here to learn more.
Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level
All packages include: final one-to-one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)