PRIVATE ENGLISH COURSE INFORMATION
Our school has adapted: 1.5 metre social distance, hand sanitiser at school, face masks when not seated in class.
Our Private English one-to-one lessons or group courses can be created entirely around your needs and interests.
First we will arrange a free 15 minute consultation, in person or via Zoom with one of our senior teachers, to discuss your goals and assess your oral level. After this consultation we will create a provisional programme of study for you and, once you are happy with this, we can book your course.
The private English one-to-one lessons or group courses are available for all levels of English and will be given for groups from 1 to 8 people.
All our ‘Activate your English’ programmes are:
- Taught by professionals: we only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
- Expertly designed: our MA qualified Learning Manager uses her deep understanding of the learning process and professional materials to create effective learning programmes.
MixTree Languages offers English private lessons in:
- General English at all levels: focus on speaking, listening, grammar and/or writing
- Business English
- Preparation for a job interview (improving CV and cover letter)
- Pronunciation and accent reduction
- Preparation of the following Cambridge exams: IELTS (General and Academic), PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC Preliminary, BEC Vantage, BEC Higher
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and formal language
- English for HR managers
- Conducting an interview
- Effective email composition
- Interpersonal communication for management and leadership
- Negotiation strategies
- English for specific purposes (legal English, medical English, etc.)
|Levels||Available for all levels|
|Start dates||Start whenever you like!|
|Group size||1 – 8 participants|
Private English Course Goals
*All packages include: final one to one evaluation and a Certificate of Attendance and Proficiency Level, we use the standardized Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
WHY MIXTREE LANGUAGES?
Dedicated to your needs
You will be tested for your level and the course will be planned according to the needs and the interests of the group.
The focus is on communicating in different situations and on useful topics (e.g., a job interview, solving problems with colleagues, telling stories with friends etc..).
Taught by experts
We only work with highly experienced and certified (minimum CELTA or TEFL qualification) native or bilingual English teachers.
Whether it is grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation or conversation, all our materials and activities are designed to maximise your learning experience.