Are you planning to take the IELTS exam to work or study at university in the Netherlands? Chances are, you’ll need some extra help to prepare yourself for the challenges you’ll face during the exam.
One-to-one IELTS preparation lessons with MixTree are focused on your needs: whether you’re planning to take IELTS Academic or IELTS General, your highly qualified, CELTA or TEFL certified teacher will guide you through everything you need to know to succeed.
First we will arrange a free 15 minute consultation, in person or via Zoom with one of our senior teachers, to discuss your goals, assess your level and the score you wish to earn, and determine the number of hours you’ll need.
After this meeting, MixTree will match you with a teacher, who will develop a program catered to your needs.
During your lessons you will:
- Practice skills in each of the four modules: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Complete sample tests and targeted practice for each section of the test.
- Receive feedback on your speaking and writing.
- Learn effective test-taking strategies and tips that will help you during the exam.
How will I learn?
– Through guided practice with a teacher experienced in IELTS training
– By taking mock exams and discussing test-taking strategies
– Through feedback and corrections of your written and spoken tasks
What will I learn?
– What to expect in each section of the IETLS exam
– How to listen for detail, summarize what you heard and respond appropriately
– How to craft and edit a well-organized, clear essay
– Strategies for answering IETLS interview questions
What will I gain?
– A greater understanding of best practices for the test
– Study skills and insider tips to help you make the most of your practice
– Stronger, more flexible grammar skills and an expanded vocabulary
– Lots of feedback from your teacher
|Levels||From B1 level|
|Package||From 10 hours|
|Time||According to your schedule|
Join MixTree Languages and enrol for the IELTS PREPARATION Course!
We will schedule a FREE English level check for you.